Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), an Indian multinational (MNC) Information Technology (IT) company, has already announced detail about recruiting freshers from different batch including BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA, M.Tech with top quality students now have a lifetime opportunity to take go through the recruitment process and showing their talent. Those who will be able to crack the final stage of the interview, will have the last laugh and brilliant career ahead in robust IT hub. It’s also good news that the prestigious organization has decided to recruit more candidates that it’s previous year, means more jobs on the offerings with more opportunities. Around 35,000 slots are already created for the freshers and also experienced candidates. Campus placement will be the prior process of TCS recruitment with students from Information Technology (I.T) and Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) will get the maximum exposure to get the nod.
TCS has already stated the hiring process as per their top officials, visiting different college campuses in different cities in India for the search of the right candidate with their motto to hire more than 70% of freshers this calendar year among all. This year the IT industry is also booming, and thus more candidates than it’s previous year is TCS’s core target. This year, they are planning around 10,000 more job slots (35,000 this year from last year’s around 25,000 appointment letters handed over by them). TCS is the front runner in Indian market and most trusted brand and profitable organization owned by Tata Group.
How Freshers can apply for their dream jobs in TCS:
There are some steps to apply for a job position in TCS which are described in the belo steps:-
1. First, visit the link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/ register for new candidates or logging in for the already registered candidates.
2. Read the guidance provided for on and off campus applicants before registering to the website.
3. Carefully select the appropriate tab and fill up the online form in given format including Personal detail, institute name, Qualification, Passing year etc.
4. Upload your recent picture in the appropriate format (mentioned either in the application form)
5. Username and password creation for future uses
6. Upload your resume in appropriate format (mention in the form)
7. Once uploaded required documents successfully, candidates can download the CT/DT reference no. in PDF format.
Those who dreaming to appear in the TCS campus interview, have to do extensive home work before appearing for the exam. There are a lot of references they will find appropriate questions, answers and suggestions for TCS campus interview including previous year’s question papers. They should thoroughly prepare those to clear the basic idea of examination process and growing with self-confidence.